Developed by EcoGeneration, and available online at the EcoGeneration Shop, the guide provides a list of expanded acronyms and abbreviations relating to:
- Australian clean energy industry bodies and associations
- Past and current Australian clean energy policies
- International carbon market terms
- Relevant state and federal government departments
- International working groups
- Clean energy measurements
- Clean energy project terminology.
The Clean Energy Acronyms and Abbreviations Guide is a must-have resource for energy professionals who are navigating the ever-changing clean energy industry and liaising with international clean energy counterparts.
In line with the constantly evolving nature of the clean energy industry, EcoGeneration will provide updated versions of the guide in the future.